After living up and down the California Coast. I am starting my second career as an Elementary School Teacher.

Monday, June 12, 2006

The top 10 of everything list!

I like top 10 lists! Yet, I've never posted a top 10 list. Well, that changes now. Here is my favorite Top 10 on every subject I can think of. If there is something you want to see a Top 10 of then say something in my comments and I'll add it on.

Top 10 movies

1. The Godfather
2. The Shawshank Redemption
3. One Flew Over the Coo-Koo's Nest
4. Harold and Maude
5. Seven Samurai
6. Chinatown
7. Bridge over the River Kwai
8. Breaking Away
9. Tokyo Story
10. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind


Top 10 Albums ("Best of's" count!)

1. Beatles- Abbey Road
2. Nirvana- Nevermind
3. Neil Young- After the Gold Rush
4. Beatles - Magical Mystery Tour
5. Van Morrison- Moondance
6. Bob Marley - Legend
7. Beach Boys- Pet Sounds
8. Radiohead- The Bends
9. Pink Floyd- Dark Side of the Moon
10. De La Soul- Three Feet High and Rising

Top 10 songs

1. Bob Dylan- Mr. Tamborine Man
2. Beach Boys- Wouldn't it be nice
3. Beatles- Penny Lane
4. Bob Marley- Three Little Birds
5. Pearl Jam- Given to Fly
6. The Band- The Weight
7. Beach Boys- Good Vibrations
8. Stevie Wonder- You are the Sunshine of my Life
9. *tie* Beatles- Hard Day's Night, and Let It Be
10 *tie* The Allman Brothers- Whipping Post, Pink Floyd- Shine On You Crazy Diamond


Top 10 countries I wish to visit that I haven't been to.

1. Italy
2. Fiji
3. Spain
4. Peru
5. Japan
6. China
7. New Zealand
8. Kenya
9. India
10. Amsterdam

Top 10 funniest sitcoms

1. All in the Family
2. Seinfeld
3. Taxi
4. I Love Lucy
5. Arrested Development
6. The Mary Tyler Moore Show
7. Cheers
8. Night Court
9. Three's Company
10. WKRP in Cincinnati

Top 10 websites I visit

1. myspace
2. imdb
3. craigslist
4. aol
5. rottentomatoes
6. blogspot (hi!)
7. humboldt.edu
8. amazon
9.ticketmaster
10. ebay

Top 10 things on that "things to do before I die list"

1. Surfing *still!*
2. Go to Italy and just travel around
3. Handglide
4. See Mishu Pishu in Peru
5. Abandon my car on the side of the highway when it breaks down
6. Water ski
7. Scuba Dive at the Great Barrier Reef
8. Sleep for one night by myself in a Haystack Landing. "The Scariest Place on Earth"
9. Film a feature lenght movie and and have it played in a movie theater.
10. "The 50 yard line"....nuff said!

Top 10 "favorite" actresses

1. Rachel McAdams
2. Evangeline Lilly
3. Natalie Portman
4. Keira Knightly
5. Kate Bosworth
6. Scarlette Johansson
7. Eliza Dushku
8. Rebbecca Romijn
9. Zooey Deschanel
10. Jessica Alba

Top 10 coolest actors

1. Johnny Depp
2. Bill Murray
3. Tim Robbins
4. Sean Penn
5. Jack Black
6. Edward Norton
7. George Clooney
8. Kurt Russell
9. Vince Vaughn
10. Bruce Willis


Top 10 favorite foods

1. Spiedini (Trust me, it's that good!)
2. Warm Baked Cookies
3. Pizza
4. Hot Fudge Brownie Sunday
5. Pasta with Pesto
6. Sushi (in general)
7. Pad Thai
8. Mozzarella Sticks
9. In'n'out cheeseburger
10. Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich

Top 10 people I want to meet, that are still alive

1. The Dali Lama
2. Bob Dylan
3. Jimmy Carter
4. Johnny Depp
5. Kofi Annan
6. Jon Stewart
7. Martin Scorsese
8. Barack Obama
9. Gene Wilder
10. Bill Clinton

Ok, what else can I add on?

1 Comments:

Blogger LB said...

How about top 10 favorite foods?

And Tom Hanks? Really? But he's so, so BORING!

9:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home