After living up and down the California Coast. I am starting my second career as an Elementary School Teacher.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Friends today,..........tomorrow.

I think we all know of the infamous Myspace top 8. It is quite a little annoyance. Recently, a friend took me off her top 8, which was bothersome because we were close before, but I guess she found out how annoying I am in realy life.
When I signed on to myspace I was expecting it to be more like this. Write some blogs, read how people really feel. Instead it's sort of a new lazy way for people to keep in contact with others. I miss the days of getting the phone call and a simple "hi" without any favors or crap. Now with myspace you see pics and read updates, and that's it. There is little communication with those I care about.
The good thing about myspace is you find out who your friends really are. Someone once said "Your friends come and go" well that's not true, if they are your friends you will continue to keep in touch with them. Right?
I'm doing summer school up here and most of the people I know are off around the world doing exciting interships (there aren't too many interships for teachers unless you are in the peace corps). So I've been reading and goofing around looking for a better place to live, and killing time till I go to NY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home