After living up and down the California Coast. I am starting my second career as an Elementary School Teacher.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Dramarama

"A passion for the dramatic art is inherent in the nature of man."
- Edwin Forrest

I just deleted a post because it was frivolous. It was another "Why Me" sort of post, but really it's my way of dealing with the lame drama in my head. When I lived in LA, drama is was one of the things that killed time on the job. Heck, the town runs on drama.

I tend to think I can stop waisting my time with such "entertainment," which is all drama is, ways we entertain ourselves. Really, I'm bored shitless up here. We have a test on Monday again, but I'm pretty confident I'll get an A. The thing about Northern Cali is unless you are into camping there really isn't too much to do up here. I like camping, but there is no one to go camping with, hence the dilemma. I still don't have my computer back so I can't watch DVD's. So, I'm back online.

Prepare for some more Top Ten list. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home