After living up and down the California Coast. I am starting my second career as an Elementary School Teacher.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Experiencing the thrill of victory..

The last week of this class! I can't believe I've already been back in school for 5 weeks. I am so happy to be done with this class. With tomorrow being the last day I am into the single digits with the number of classes I have left before I graduate. Still a year away, but I have a ton of stuff I have to do in the next 317 days between now and then.

1. The CBEST, which I have to take and pass before I can graduate from school
2. 3 CSETs that I have to pass to teach within the state of California
3. Enter a credital program, which I may or may not do here, but I have to do A credital program somewhere to be an official teach.
4. 3 Letters of recommendation, which I'm clearly NOT going to get from my last job.
5. Be certified for CPR
6. Write a 3 page paper about my "Philosophy on Education".

...and something else I can't remember so it'll come back to me later. Still! It's good to start to see some sort of light at the end of the tunnel, it's not a very bright light of course. More like a black light in a dark cave. Heck, I'll take anything!

2 Comments:

Blogger LB said...

What, you don't think Norm would be plenty happy to type you up a letter of rec?

9:10 AM

 
Blogger Papa jon said...

When it comes to "those people" I tend to think they have a pre-typed recommendation letter they found online (or I should say their asst. found online) that they just stamp their name on and send out.

I'd rather have Belinda write a letter then Norm!

11:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home