After living up and down the California Coast. I am starting my second career as an Elementary School Teacher.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

More Top 10 lists

Four hours of Ben Franklin's autobiography is more than enough. Sooo...


Top ten movie directors (and their best film)
1. Orson Wells:Citizen Kane
2. Federico Fellini: 8 1/2
3. Akira Kurosawa: Seven Sumurai
4. Martin Scorsese: Goodfellas
5. Billy Wilder: Some Like It Hot
6. Francis Ford Coppola: The Godfather
7. Stanley Kurbrick: Dr. Strangelove
8. Alfred Hitchcock: Vertigo
9. Buster Keaton: The General
10. Elia Kazan: On The Waterfront

Top ten buildings I go to on campus
1. Library
2. Gist Hall
3. Henry Griffin Hall
4. The Depot
5. Founders Hall
6. Gym
7. YES House
8. AIR Center
9. Van Duzer Theater
10. "Da J"

Top ten places I go to in town
1. Toby and Jaffe's
2. Farmer's Market
3. Minor Theater
4. Hunan Village
5. Sidelines
6. Arcata Pizza and Deli
7. Smug's Pizza
8. Don's Donuts
9. The Alibi
10. Mazzotti's

Top Ten (ummm, Six) Things I haven't done in California that I still want to do.
1. Yosemite national park
2. San Simeon
3. The Getty Center (STILL!!!)
4. Joshua Tree National Park
5. Lake Havasu
6. Alcatraz
7...really that's it, I can't come up with 4 more.

Top Ten worst pick up lines I have actually heard
1. Can I buy you a drink before we leave for your place?
2. Have we met before?
3. I was wondering why people were intimidated with your looks?
4. Do you come here often?
5. What's your sign?
6. Would you date me, not that I'm asking you out, but I'm curious?
7. I don't get the war. Can you explain it to me?
8. God, you are too hot to be here!
9. I'm a talent agent, so are my friends.
10. You're not here to pick up guys? Me too!

Top Ten Household Necessities/Toys I will buy when I start getting real paychecks.
1. New Car (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
2. Washer/Dryer
3. Large TV
4. Ipod
5. Rice Steamer
6. Chairs for Kitchen Table (I already have the table)
7. Tivo
8. Dishware
9. Internet Radio
10. "Welcome" Mat

Top Ten Sketch Comedy Shows of all Time.
1. Monty Python's Flying Circus
2. The Kids in the Hall
3. Your Show of Shows
4. Saturday Night Live
5. Chappelle Show
6. SCTV
7. The Carol Burnett Show
8. In Living Color
9. The Ernie Kovacs Show
10. Mad TV

Top Ten Top Ten Lists I will never do unless paid $100 dollars per list
1. Top ten most embarrassing things I have ever done.
2. Top ten dumbest things I've ever said.
3. Top ten secrets I've been trusted with.
4. Top ten worst laws I've broken
5. Top ten girls I want to do "Da nasty" with.
6. Top ten stupid things I've done on dates.
7. Top ten people I know that are complete idiots (I might do this one for free)
8. Top ten things I found funny which aren't considered funny.
9. Top ten issues I actually agree with conservatives on.
10. Top ten accidents I have done when not paying attention.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home