After living up and down the California Coast. I am starting my second career as an Elementary School Teacher.

Friday, December 15, 2006

One to go!

The school semester offically ended! Already the town is half empty and I notice it is much easier to find parking.

So I am cleaning house and packing and should be in Portland (Home of the current blackouts from a recent storm!) by Sunday.

So I have a few traditions when I am away on vacation...

-Very little internet. Not so much checking Emails just not going to websites to kill time.

- No fast food. I like local joints.

- No driving unless I have to, and right now I don't have to.

Unlike past trips I don't have an agenda. Even if I go down to LA to visit friends I am going to leave it open because I don't want to play the "pulling teeth" game again with friends.

"I'm free to do what I want any old time." ~Rolling Stones

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home