After living up and down the California Coast. I am starting my second career as an Elementary School Teacher.

Monday, December 04, 2006

CSET pt1...passed

California Subject Examinations for Teachers (CSET), is THE test you must pass to legally teach in this state or use to get into a college's credital program. I just passed the first part of it (and I must be honest I was a bit nervous). I have signed up to do the other two parts Jan. 20th. Since I will have a lot of time over the holidays I probably will be hitting the books mostly. But I am extremely happy that I have gotten passed this. This is the very first time I can start to see the light at the end of the tunnel!

http://www.cset.nesinc.com/

"Come on and celebrate, tonight.
Cause everything's gonna be alright.
Let's celebrate." ~Kool and the Gang

1 Comments:

Blogger LB said...

Woo Hoo! You'll kill the other two parts and then you'll be done done done!

You should go in and delete those junk comments - I hate those!

The RAMS? Really? I guess you have to, but I'm SORRY. Go Redskins! Go Broncos!

2:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home