After living up and down the California Coast. I am starting my second career as an Elementary School Teacher.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Study Buddies

There are several different ways to absorb knowledge. Some people are visual learners, some are audible. For me I have to read and write info down, and then attempt to re-write it without looking at my notes. This is what works for me, and this is how I have made it this far in college (besides my sense of humor). Another way I learn is when I get to study with people. Asking each other questions is always a great way to learn for anyone.

I have two hard core tests. One was today, the topic was Phonetics and other lovely linguistic styles, and the other test is my CSET on Satuday which is a ton of Human Development, Art and P.E. stuff. I was up till 3am and up at 7am studing for today's test with school mates. However, my CSET buddies are flaking like a biscuit, which is sad because this is one of three tests you need to get into a credital program. So I am writing this...instead of studing, which means I am waisting time as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home