After living up and down the California Coast. I am starting my second career as an Elementary School Teacher.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

R.I.P. "The O.C."..........bitch!

Happy New Year! Already four days and it's already been a whirlwind. I'm in Florida as I write this (family stuff, which I'll write about later). But a sad bit of news came over the internet this morning. Fox has cancelled the O.C.

Now I don't really watch too much television anymore, and really I haven't watch new O.C. episodes in over a year (season finale being the exception). But the show had a cheesey look at Southern Cali that you couldn't help but to laugh at. This was my "White Noise" show that was fun to watch so I could stop thinking about other things. Too bad. I'm only down to a few shows I watch and even those are no where near as good anymore ("LOST" being the grand example).

Anywho, celebrate Chrismukkah one last time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home