After living up and down the California Coast. I am starting my second career as an Elementary School Teacher.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Keep on Truckin

This will be my last post as "Humboldt Townie", mostly because I don't live in Humboldt County anymore.

As I look back, I had a lot of fun going back to college. If you were to ask me five years ago if I would've gone back to college I would've said "no" or "not possible". Considering the job I had I had little choice. My peers and I were in a shit-fest of a job, and considering the "glamour" that should come with such a job, I'm surprised we did it as long as we did. But that is in the past now.

If there is anything I can tell you is life truly is unexpected, but you still have to live it to enjoy it.

Now if you excuse me, I have to be a grown up for a while.

Anyway kids, take care.


The last top ten: Things I did in college.

1. Become a teacher!
2. Graduate
3. Get my GPA well above a 3.0 (before it was a .000000000000000001)
4. Tutoring
5. Toga party (This is something else I never thought I'd experience)
6. Midnight cornfield romp
7. Logtoberfest
8. History class!
9. My crazy Professors
10. Getting done...next stop, Master's Degree.




Remember your dreams!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home