After living up and down the California Coast. I am starting my second career as an Elementary School Teacher.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

BUSY!!!

To say I've been swamped is like saying you get a little damp after scuba diving.

*Yes, the first line wasn't that witty. Whatever!*

Until yesterday I have not stopped for several weeks. Tomorrow my graduate project is due, so I (along with many peers sitting around me) will be up triple checking everything. In less then three weeks I graduate from college and I do not want to even second guess myself on anything at this point.

So along with my Graduate shit, I have a two papers for Tuesday, a presentation for Thursday, more crap next week, and I have to get the breaks in my car changed. Oh, and my family, who I got hotelrooms for months ago, aren't sure when to visit. (Here's a thought...I don't care, just come visit!)

I'd whine some more about it, but...


Yesterday, I finally did the one thing I have been wanting to do for many, many, many years. I went surfing! And yes, I even caught a few waves (which ROCKED!), however at one point I lost my surfboard and swam after it a large wave knocked the surfboard into my face. I didn't lose any teeth but my mouth and nose are still sore. And last night was the first of many farewell parties. I'm guessing I won't see 80% of these people ever again so I'm glad to get what little time I have with them now.

20 days and counting!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home