After living up and down the California Coast. I am starting my second career as an Elementary School Teacher.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Going on a real trip!

For the 2nd time in 5 years I am going on a real trip out of California!!! When I come back I should have all sorts of college kids. I can't believe in 2 weeks I would've offically left Los Angeles and went back to school. I have had some problems and self-questions about it, but overall I am having more fun now then I would've in LA. I miss those friends, but I'll see them next time I go down. Don't get me wrong, I like the friends I've made up here, but 90% of them wish to be with others in their age range (very early 20's), and me being in his 30's wouldn't fit in. Which is fine, as I have send in another post, I like to spend some time reading and such...saving money too. :)

Today is also about the nicest day I have ever seen up here. The only reason I'm not out there now (besides writing this) is I'm doing research for a test I have Monday. *ugh*, two more tests and then no more summer school for ever!!!!!! The end of summer school. I think between the 3rd and 12th grade I went to sumer school 6 or 7 out of those 9 years. I did it in college last year as well, but no more.



"I've been burned in my prime.
The simple things in life seem so hard to learn somettimes.
And it takes so long, catch it while you can." ~ T. Rundgren

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home