After living up and down the California Coast. I am starting my second career as an Elementary School Teacher.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Ha! I got the 90 day notice!

Last year the people of my apartment building, and me :), heard rumors that the school might buy the property our apartment building is on, tear it down, and build a new school complex (or parking lot.) Tuesday I got a note in my mailbox that I had registered mail at the post office. I go to the post office, sign the little pink slip, get the letter, open it and.....

"Your apartment complex may be bought out and torn down. But you have no reason to move yet."

Yea right! Too bad, I have been looking for a place but I didn't mind paying the cheapest rent in California (Really, $475 a month! You try topping that!!) I have been looking around anyway because I want a one bedroom apartment. I'm over the studio. A lot of the kids who are away over summer don't even know the news yet. Eh, they'll be here soon enough to hear the news. Really, I'm suppose to get my B.A. this year, you would think they couldn wait till the end of a school year to break the news. Oh well....


"When life gives you lemons, cut one into pieces, and place a piece on a cold bottle of Corona." ~J. Lally

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home