After living up and down the California Coast. I am starting my second career as an Elementary School Teacher.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

How do you avoid paperwork?

Just pass it down to someone else. So I am writing a grant proposal for my program. I couldn't find last years paperwork, but I found the year's before that. Then it occured to me that the people who ran the program last year didn't write a grant proposal, they just copied and changed the one before their own. *sigh*, and the money in the account is down. So my already swelling workload has just hit a growth spurt.

But the bigger problem is my English class. Now I understand that this is college, but still you do not have to give tedious workloads (a constant theme in my major, and a blog I will do on May 10th of 2007!). I learned this with the Biology professor, just because the topic they teach to us students is their "love" doesn't mean we love it as much. I could teach a class in filmmaking and have a super fun time, but I might start to go over students heads with some things I talk about because they are just learning about film, and I have been watching adn doing for many, many years now. Anyway, I need to take the class, so there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home