After living up and down the California Coast. I am starting my second career as an Elementary School Teacher.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Ok, once again, I painted myself in a corner

My day starts at 8am Monday thru Wednesday, and doesn't end till 6pm. Now normally, I am use to the schedule, no sweat, but what I didn't account for was no breaks. Not good. I might have to change a few things here. I have no idea what, but I need to do a regular, good old fashion, check up, and I have no time to have one. Once again, not thinking with the big ass noggin.

One more time, I love art class. I decided to scream it from my desk this morning and the entire class agreed with me. If I could do that class from 8am till 6pm for the rest of the year I would be happy! What did we do in that class today? Cut colored construction paper and glue them together! I am having more flashbacks to my school years in that class then I am in all my other classes (including the ones where I observe in classrooms) put together!

On a different topic (and bringing up an earlier blog) there is one HUGE advantage to my snoring. My neighbor recently got himself a girlfriend (which is great, because he really needed one!), and they are..........noisy (to put it nicely). Luckily, my snoring is quite bad, and considering how tired I am, as soon as my head hits the pillow the snoring begins. As soon as I got home tonight, I noticed they grabbed their belongings and left for her pad. Good! I don't want to hear that crap on a school night!


"Silent night, holy night. All is calm, all is bright"~Joseph Mohr ]=^P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home