After living up and down the California Coast. I am starting my second career as an Elementary School Teacher.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Top Ten Time

I'm doing this just to cheer myself out of my nasty, early 70's funk. Tomorrow is a new day.

Top ten actors of all time
1. Marlon Brando
2. Alec Guiness
3. George C. Scott
4. Toshiro Mifune
5. Jack Lemmon
6. Laurence Oliver
7. Henry Fonda
8. James Cagney
9. Jack Nicholson
10. Robert Deniro

Top ten Actresses of all time
1. Katherine Hepburn
2. Bette Davis
3. Audrey Hepburn
4. Meryl Streep
5. Ingrid Bergman
6. Cate Blanchett
7. Faye Dunaway
8. Elizabeth Taylor
9. Gretta Garbo
10. Anne Bancroft

Favorite songs of all time 11-20 (Did the first ten before)
11. Add it up - Violent Femmes
12. Eight Days a Week - Beatles
13. You can't always get want you want - The Rolling Stones
14. Lithium- Nirvana
15. Train in Vain - The Clash
16. It's a Family Affair - Sly and the Family Stone
17. Act Naturally - Buck Owens
18. Stairway to Heaven - Led Zepplin (of course!)
19. Is this love - Bob Marley
20. Try - Janis Joplin

Top ten things that all these college kids (no matter how diverse.."Nerd, Jock, Stoner, etc) have in common.
1. All buy beer from the same (OVER-PRICED) liquor store.
2. Have a poster of Bob Marley, Jim Morrison, Brad Nowell, or John Lennon on there wall.
3. All are against "the system" (we will see if they still are in 10 years :)
4. At 2am, when the bars have kicked them out, or if they are really high, will all go to Don't Donuts!
5. If their home is 300 miles from school, chances are they went home for Labor day weekend.
6. They don't understand why a "Lumberjack" is our mascot when this school is overrunned my "hippies"....and I tend to agree!
7. Consider anyone over 30 old (I'm an expection because I'm a crappier speller, and better drinker!)
8. They all own frisbee's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9. All want to take a semester off and live out in the world.
10. All, and I do mean all, think Los Angeles is the Devil's Butt of the world.

Top 10 Guilty Pleasure TV shows that I've liked through the years(had to do it!)
1. Charles in Charge
2. Saved by the Bell
3. Just the Ten of us
4. Mailbu, CA
5. F-Troop
6. Dukes of Hazzard
7. Temptation Island
8. Brady Bunch
9. Golden Girls
10. The O.C., Bitch!

Top ten things I have cooked and eaten for myself up here.
1. Salad (I am a salad!)
2. Sandwiches
3. Rice
4. Pasta
5. Soup
6. Meatloaf (when I want to treat myself)
7. Brownies (Don't ask!)
8. Waffels
9. Fish
10. Fillet Migon (once, it was ok considering have an electric oven)

Top ten things I want to.......eh, I'm burnt out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home