After living up and down the California Coast. I am starting my second career as an Elementary School Teacher.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

The end of the Holidays

*sigh* I've been spoiled the last few years. For the last three I have had several weeks off, and before that at "the agency" we had two weeks off in a row. Well, those days come to an end on Monday.

The credital program starts two weeks before the semester, so the people in the program have already been in the program for two weeks. So next year I'll really only have a few days off (Christmas is on a Tuesday. So I'll have a week and two days.)

Really I look forward to. I think this year and last having a whole month off is too much. The last few days I have been nothing more then a sloth watching free movies on direct TV and hanging out at Powell's book store (Oh, and reading my CSET book from time to time since my test is a week from today, *gulp*!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home