After living up and down the California Coast. I am starting my second career as an Elementary School Teacher.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Wake me up when September ends

I've been drinking, so I expect this blog to be a bit more coherent then others. Although I plan on talking about several topics.

So, regarding school, I'm just going to stick it out. I thought about dropping a class and then switching over to creative drama because I can handle 4 or 5 classes (on top of the three classes I have left) in one semester, but I've come to far to take a step back. Screw it! So I'm going forward and hope the chips fall in my favor.

So I just came from one of my Tutorial meetings. I have many, many, many students wishing to tutor, but man I had complete high school flashbacks because they were so young (I'm old, so they are young.) One girl had short blond hair with a perm, it kept reminding me of this girl I knew from my freshman year in high school, I forgot her name, but I remember she kept wanting to break into our caferteria to steal Kit Kat's. Major flashbacks!

This is turning out to be a hard semester, but I think last night I finally got a hold of my "drive". All I want is to do "The Walk" on May 12th! Everything else doesn't matter. I think it's funny that I now have some extra change in my pocket, and I'm not having the time to go out and spend it. Since my Xmas is set (Florida with Grandma), and I have no idea what to do for "Turkey Day", I might finally do the one thing I have yet to do....Spring Break! Where? I haven't a clue, but outside of the U.S.

Any suggestions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home