After living up and down the California Coast. I am starting my second career as an Elementary School Teacher.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

A weekend of concerts

Top priority of the weekend is tickets for Bridge Concert Benefit! (You can't beat this line up!)But looking at all the concerts this weekend it's going to be a tight budget weekend (luckily I have my first real payday in 2 years, 3 weeks, and 4 days oddly enough). I already have tickets to see Cheech Marin (of Cheech and Chong fame) for Saturday, but there is a fair up here and the list of band coming up here, although none are known bands, I am told that they are all top notch bands. The only ones I have heard of is "Devil makes three" and "The Rubberneckers". I look forward to it.

I also look forward to doing the one thing I have been putting up since my return from LA. Cleaning my apartment! I am a bit disgusted with it, and when I have had people over I have been ashamed. That will be my Friday (after I get my paycheck, of course!)

I think I'm over my "mind walk." Mostly because I have a shit-load of work. Next week is my first meeting regarding entering credital programs in California (so you can imagine what my blog will be about this coming Monday).

But now that I look back at my past blogs. I had to get a lot of that off my chest. My friends, I feel, don't like to hear that stuff from me because I'm known for being "goofy dude" or "papa." Sometimes I get tired of holding the crap in.

*sigh*, now I have to learn German. This Tuesday I have to teach German to my ESL class. I have never spoken German in my life (besides what I learned in Mel Brooks movies). Some of the words I will be teaching in German..."Bear, Snake, Spider, Rat" on top of actually speaking German myself.

"What is this feeling
Of power and drive
I’ve never known?
I feel alive!" ~David Hasselhoff

1 Comments:

Blogger LB said...

Seriously, you're quoting David Hasselhoff?? I know the Germans love him, but still!!

12:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home