After living up and down the California Coast. I am starting my second career as an Elementary School Teacher.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Can't go home again

This upsets me...

http://news.aol.com/topnews/articles/_a/list-of-cities-from-safest-to-most/n20061030131109990008

Worse then Oakland, Compton, Flint, and Detroit is St. Louis, MO, the worst city in the nation when it comes to crime.

St. Louis is where I grew up, and like most people and their early years I have fond memories. Sadly, I know why the city went down the tubes (Thank you Carl Icahn...jackass!). I know most of the people I grew up with still live in St. Louis, around the outskirts. It's too bad. St. Louis is actually a fun little town with more things to do in it then most cities it would be compared to. I'll always have my memories.

"Please take me home, too late, it's gone
I bet you're sad, this is the best time we ever had" ~Blink 182

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home