After living up and down the California Coast. I am starting my second career as an Elementary School Teacher.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

It's been such a long time

I'm now realizing I have only posted 5 or 6 times this month. I am missing all the new tv shows. I have been catching "Lost" (but they better kick that show into gear because I am, once again, getting bored quick), and "How I met your Mother" has been fun. And that's been it. I am missing all the movies (Departed? Flags of Fathers? Are they good?...And yes, I will see Borat when it comes out!!!) It's not like it's all work and no play. For I am proud to announce that I am about to cross off the one Halloween costume I have been wanting to do for years.

The last few years up here I have gotten a chance to really go nuts with Halloween costumes. In LA I had some fun being an Irish Priest, Dr. Phil, and a 70's pimp. Down here I got to wear a toga. But this is the year I wear the costume that was first presented to me ten years ago, but I kept forgetting about.

Ladies and Gentlemen...


...Elvis has entered the building.

I need to learn to post pics on this blog! I will finally play the king of rock'n'roll! I have the shirt and wig. I now need to find the perfect, bleach-white, bellbottoms! I memorized a few song lyrics and I have my lip bending techniqued mastered from my Billy Idol days (don't ask!).

"You make me so lonely baby,
I get so lonely,
I get so lonely I could die." ~Da King!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home