After living up and down the California Coast. I am starting my second career as an Elementary School Teacher.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Top Ten!....How soon I forget!

I keep wanting to do these at the end of the month. I forgot about September! Let's just get started!....and yes, I have been drinking (Happy Saturday. Pttt!)

Top Ten classes I have loved in college.
1. Communications in writing (because we got to write poetry outside!)
2. Art (Rules!)
3. P.E. (Playing dodgeball in my 30's! Priceless!)
4. History (My best "A+" and I learned a lot!)
5. Physics (Good teacher!)
6. Geography (I skip nearly half the classes and still aced those tests!)
7. Drama (Acting like myself, and people think it's an act? Who can ask for anything more!)
8. Multicultural Communications (Learning about different societies is cool!)
9. Child Psych. (Very Eye Opening!)
10. Children's Lit (Getting to make your own children book....worth all my tuition!)

Top ten cities I HAVE been to (even if it was too brief)...
1. New York
2. San Fran
3. Chicago
4. Seattle
5. LA
6. Boston
7. Minneapolis
8. San Diego
9. Portland
10. St. Louis

Top ten things I am doing tomorrow...
1. Laundry (If I know what's good for me!)
2. Take "V" and her sis to Target
3. Homework
4. See "The Departed"
5. Sleep
6. Clean out the fridge (yes, sleep is more important)
7. Check Emails
8. Call "I" regarding English class
9. Call mom
10. Watch the "boob tube" is you have time.

Top ten noises I hear at night.
1. Drunk college kids drinking
2. Drunk college kids puking
3. Racoons in the garbage
4. Cops breaking up a party around me.
5. An 8 cylindar car roaring down the highway
6. Drunk college kids trying to get into their apartment
7. My neighbors (doesn't matter which one) and their mate...."Nuff said!"
8. Music booming (Usually sucky music)
9. Racoons fighting with drunk homeless guy over...lord knows what!
10. Homeless guy cheering for victory win he beats the Racoons (which is rare).

Top ten colors I seem to like
1. Green
2. Light Blue
3. Dark Blue
4. Purple
5. Red
6. Orange
7. Black
8. Yellow
9. Pink
10. Magenta

Top ten horror movies
1. The Exorcist
2. The Thing
3. Alien
4. Texas Chainsaw Massacre (The 1970's version)
5. Rosemary's Baby
6. Silence of the Lambs
7. Psycho
8. Night of the Living Dead
9. Halloween
10. Jaws

Top ten party fouls!
1. Spilling a drink
2. Puking
3. Falling down drunk
4. Just falling down
5. Changing the music
6. "Wall flower!"
7. Trying to dance when no one else is
8. Sneaking a kiss from someone you shouldn't.
9. Not bring your own drink to the party!
10. Not drinking (and not being the "DD" either!)

I had a list pre-made but can't find it. That's be next month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home