After living up and down the California Coast. I am starting my second career as an Elementary School Teacher.

Monday, January 22, 2007

Remember Evian is Naive spelled backwards!

I don't know if it's age or just social skills. But people would soon have their hand chopped off then be straight with you on something.

Remember a few months ago I was attempting to date a girl (I believe the subject header was used baseball termology) well I just realized why that fell by the wasteside. A person who I have thought of as one of my better friends up here would constantly bring up my age (since I am older then the average student). Now the girl I was attempting to date DID know my age, and at the time it didn't matter. I believe my "friend" and the date girl's roommate explained my age is well old (which isn't really that old, even from a 21 year old perceptive).

It didn't occur to me till early today when I was talking to a girl who reminded me of date girl. When we talked about me returning to school and how their are others much older then doing the same thing I thought "See. She doesn't care about age." And then I thought "Who really has had a problem with me?" Answer "My friend" is the only one who has made any mention of it.

I'm a bit disappointed about this, and I know this blog reads like "hear say", but I'm pretty sure about this. (*NOTE*, I have other facts to support this but I am too tired and really don't have time to write them all down.) I'm not going to follow through or anything anyway. I'm too close to getting done here to do this (and trust me, with the credital program, I will have NO social time! None!).

If I have to find a lesson here it's that people all have different opinions about who someone is. It's funny to be in your 30's and thinking about this stuff.

Alright, I'm done thinking about it. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home