After living up and down the California Coast. I am starting my second career as an Elementary School Teacher.

Monday, September 25, 2006

Quarantined!

BTW, for those keeping score the title was going to be "There's the pitch, it's a foul ball, and strike two."

However, I am sick. I have been asked by the school's health center to stay off campus for the next 48 hours. I have dry cough and I lost my voice. I don't have a strep throat or mono (Thank GOD!), but I clearly have a bacterial infection.

Also, I have a midterm tomorrow, and I have been told by the teacher that I MUST take it tomorrow, she doesn't give make ups. Even though I have a doctor's note. This is a first! She could at least bring a test to the testing center and I could take in on Wednesday. Lame! And I know my study group won't want me there tonight...well, because I'm sick.

Quickly, about the original topic on-hand. It drives me crazy when people go out in groups. You can't talk to one without the other. And kids today have no concept of a "wing man." They think it's another lame superhero who has a movie coming out. But more on this topic later.

1 Comments:

Blogger LB said...

Seriously? You're just going to leave us hanging like that?

3:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home