After living up and down the California Coast. I am starting my second career as an Elementary School Teacher.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

CBEST, and...

So today was the first of many tests I am taking for the next two years. CBEST is about the second or third hardest. It took me four hours to complete (*ugh*). I think I did ok. I'll know in a few weeks. But it wore me out.

On a bit of the bright front I talked to my advi"soar", and it looks like I might be able to wrap things up by the end of next semester. I guess the seat belt sign has turned on and I am beginning to make my arrival at Real Life, USA. Which now brings up the $64,000 dollar questions. Where?

When I bring up this topic to my friends they never respond. I assume because only I can make this decision (but really, they could've said "Stay in LA" or "Go to Chicago" or "Whatever"...hey, "whatever" is a response!) Any input is good. Before I have had fantasies of Italy and the South Seas. I have to make up my mind by Nov 3rd. That is when I start filling out the transscripts that state which areas I am interested in getting my credital in.

Funny, I never re-read my posts. If there are misspellings or run-on sentences then I live with it. After taking that test I am re-reading my mistakes. I have a lot of errors on this blog, so oh well.

Edit: One quick note, a friend ("P") keeps trying to convince me to go back to the Bay Area. Which is sounds, expect for the cost of living. Even if I was making good money (which brings up a story in Monday's blog...wait!...No, baseball returns on Monday!!!!) I would have to rent. I really would rather own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home