After living up and down the California Coast. I am starting my second career as an Elementary School Teacher.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Who's at Coachella?

If I was to have regrets it would be not seeing Nirvana when they came to the Bay Area (a few miles from where I lived) many years ago. Sadly, it was during a bland time in my life, and just before a very fun time in my life.

I'll never see the Beatles reunite, because half of them have moved on. I've seen Paul! (And he did all his great Beatles tunes! It was quite awesome!!) Groups like The Police or Talking Heads might be fun to see, but I don't think it would be the same.

However, it has come to my attention that Rage Against the Machine is coming back together! I would L-O-V-E to see these guys. I haven't before (for many lame reasons, my personal favorite having to do with the Democratic National Convention in Los Angeles back in 2000, those "in the know" will know what I mean when I say Marti! And no more!) I think it's the first time I have wanted to "play hookey" in years! (Probably since I called in sick from "the agency", which is a story I will share later this year!)

I should see Rage, but A. I am going to China and would like to have lots of money for that and B. In March I am going to a very important Teacher's conference (which I really, really also want to attend!) in Sacarmento.

Ahh well. Maybe Rage can follow the Pixies lead and tour!

*Prays to the Rock gods to convince Rage Against the Machine to tour!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home