After living up and down the California Coast. I am starting my second career as an Elementary School Teacher.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The Church of Assumption

What I love about living in the middle of nowhere is the awkward sense of humor people have. I was driving through the "Victorian village" of Ferndale where I came upon "The Church of Assumption." I should go in there just to see what they preach (Jesus, we assume, died for our sins.)

Meanwhile, in Crazyville, the letters have been coming in. "The letters?" you ask. Yes, the letter that tell you when your interview for the credital program will be. This would be that big turning point I've been crying about would be. I haven't gotten a letter yet, which sort of sucks because I need to know what I am doing for the rest of my life. My plan right now is if I don't get a letter then I start looking for jobs ASAP.

Where? I'm still writing that blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home