After living up and down the California Coast. I am starting my second career as an Elementary School Teacher.

Monday, February 05, 2007

Tick Tock Tick Tock

I'm in the middle of writing a "character study" for my acting class. I'm a bit bored by the person I observed and will have to do a scene as for class. So I'm thinking I should mix things up a bit.

For example, although I observed some guy at a party. I think I will make him a Astronaut/Bounty Hunter/Model with a heart. Born in the wilds of Siberia, his parents were killed by Walrus's. He floated on ice for many years till a tribe of pygmy pirates found him and taught him to kill without using his five senses. By then he made his way to Harvard getting three PhDs, and a fourth at M.I.T., just incase. He worked for NASA where he did missions he can't talk about. Then he worked for various government agencies before he went to Milan and brought back Bellbottom pants with a twist of the hip. Then, he turned 20 years old and retired. Today he is a cannabis farmer in Humboldt County with his wife Apple, and children Pear and Orange.

I smell an A!

2 Comments:

Blogger twilightspider said...

You've got to delete the spam comments! They're LAME.

Hey babe, it's LB, tagging you from my other blog with a little bit of fun.

What you have to do is write a post with 6 weird facts about yourself, then tag 6 other people to do the same thing.

You can read about my weirdness here.

xxoo

9:36 AM

 
Blogger AscenderRisesAbove said...

visiting from twilight spiders page; where you are tagged so I came to read...
surprised to see you from arcata; my daughter just moved from there after attending humbolt for four years. what is your major?

10:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home