After living up and down the California Coast. I am starting my second career as an Elementary School Teacher.

Friday, February 16, 2007

The Nude Bomb

There are a lot of things I have been meaning to write about (The lady who sat behind me at the Los Lobos concert and was putting down LA even though she never lived there, how there are two people in two different classes who raise their hands and talk and talk just so, they think, they will get better participation points, Valentine's day...or lack there of, or how one of my teachers has talked about doing drugs when she is retired just to see what they are like...all these topics are winner.), but instead I will talk about how this Sunday I have to drive to the middle of nowhere and watch a play to write about for my acting class. That's not interesting you say? Well, it's not. Expect that the actors will be nude and dancing the whole time.

Yep!

I will be watching nude actors and dancers in the middle of the boonies on Sunday (God's day, mind you), and I will pay money for this. My original thought before signing up for this was to get all my papers done now (as in before April/May) so I can have a lot more fun toward the end of the semester (more on that later.) This play will be one part Brando-style acting and one part ballet/salsa dancing...again, all nude.

I can only imagine what bounders they think they are pushing when they came up with this idea. And, from what I've been told, these will not be the most attractive people, but I think this will be one of my most memorable moments. So I will make the most of this....and before you ask, no I don't know I can make the most of this. So just "bare" with me. *snicker*

Oddly enough, I expect this to be better then the theatre I've seen in Los Angeles. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home